INFORMATION EBAN MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use one of our web or mobile applications or contact us by e-mail, EBAN may collect and process any information you give, including the following:
- Forms filled out by you within the platform on our website.
- Any e-mail correspondence between you and EBAN.
- Any reports on problems or support requests for the platform.
- Your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
EBAN may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; Information about your visit, including the full clickstream to, through and from the platform (including date and time); Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain App and web pages, page interaction information and methods used to navigate away from the page.
INFORMATION EBAN MAY COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
EBAN are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, analytics providers, and social networks such as Facebook and Twitter who may enable sign-on functionality and social network integration) and may receive information about you from them.
If you choose to use features on EBAN’s platform, website or web apps that connect to your online profiles or social media accounts (“Connected Accounts”), EBAN may collect any information that you permit through your settings on those Connected Accounts. Please review your Connected Account privacy settings to control what information is provided to EBAN.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
EBAN may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To help respond to your queries;
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and EBAN and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from EBAN;
- To provide you with information about the services EBAN offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To notify you about changes to the services;
- To manage your access to the services;
- To allow you to interact with the platform;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To administer the platform for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the platform to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for mobile device;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our platform safe and secure.
INFORMATION EBAN RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
EBAN may combine information received from other sources with information you give to EBAN. We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
All the information you provide may be processed and stored, transferred or accessed by EBAN’s selected business partners and service providers.
The security of your personal information is important to EBAN. All information you provide to EBAN is stored on secure servers or secure services controlled by third parties.
- Where applicable under local law, you may request a copy of the personal information held by EBAN about you and may ask about all recipients of the information, the purpose of the processing, request the correction of incorrect data, and request the blocking and deletion of such data by contacting EBAN.
- EBAN may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
- You are responsible for keeping your information up-to-date. You may update your information by contacting EBAN using the details provided in the “contact us” section of our website and/or Apps.
- You also have the right, where provided under applicable law, to ask EBAN not to process your personal data.
- If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire the services, you may correct, update, amend, delete or remove it by contacting EBAN using the details provided in the “contact us” section of our website and/or Apps.
- EBAN will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide services. EBAN will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
Address: Avenue des Arts 56, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Phone: +32 (0)2 48 64 115
Copyright © 2022 by EBAN. All rights reserved, Powered by VENUESERVE UK LTD.